Central Jersey Dance Society (“CJDS”) is committed to respecting and protecting your privacy. We've structured our web sites so that you can visit CJDS on the Web without identifying yourself or revealing any personal information.
Once you choose to provide us personally identifiable information (any information by which you can be identified), you can be assured that it will only be used to support your relationship with CJDS.
This statement regarding the privacy of the personally identifiable information you provide online covers four principles of fair information: Awareness, Choice, Security, and Oversight.
What we collect
- On the CJDS web sites, you can join our mailing list or contact us. The types of personal information collected at these pages are name and contact information.
- In order to tailor our subsequent communications to you and continuously improve our services, we may also ask you to provide us with information regarding your personal or professional interests, demographics, experience with our products, and more detailed contact preferences.
How we use it
- CJDS uses your information to provide you with announcements about our events. Specifically, we use your information to communicate with you.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you to ask for volunteers, and conduct market research or to provide you with marketing information we think would be of particular interest. At a minimum, we will always give you the opportunity to opt out of receiving our emails.
Who we share it with
- CJDS will not sell, rent, or lease your personally identifiable information to others.
CJDS will not use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without first letting you know and offering you a choice. As previously stated, we will also provide you the opportunity to let us know if you do not wish to receive our email materials and we will do everything we can to honor such requests.
CJDS is committed to ensuring the security of your information. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the appropriate use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
with "Privacy" as your subject line